The special editions of the tour de France collection celebrate the long tradition of Oakley in cycling. Confront the challenges of the most demanding cycling race in the world athletes with Oakley glasses for 30 years and reach new milestones: conquer steep hills, pull in the final sprint to the front, and win in the overall standings. This signature collection is a tribute to legendary Oakley models, the Oakley athletes and of course the tour de France.
- Oakley Men’s Frogskins – Grey Polished Blue Grey
- Oakley Men’s Radar Path (AF) – Black Iridium Polarized Polished Black Black Iridium Polarized
- Oakley Men’s Polarized Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses Black One Size
- Oakley gascan sunglasses matte dark grey black iridium
- Men’s Sperry Fishers Island Polarized Sunglasses Navy, Size One Size
- Oakley Men’s Half Jacket 2.0 Xl Sunglasses Black One Size
- Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses, Tortoise Frames with Bronze Polarized Lenses Brown
The tour de France collection 2017 consists of three models. In addition to the current sports glasses models RadarLock and racing jacket, cheap oakley sunglasses , which this year are again worn by many riders in the peloton, there is also a limited special edition of the legendary Eyeshade. The Eyeshade was the first sport eyewear from Oakley RADAR EV PITCH Sunglasses for men, with among other things, Greg LeMond is driven as a pioneer in the tour de France by 30 years.
All three models are decorated in plain white. While the color of the frame for the White Jersey for the best young rider, the three other classification jerseys are reflected (yellow, green and red dotted) in three stripes in the colours of the three jerseys on the frame.
A laser engraving of the tour logo on the disc and MicroClear bags in special tour de France design the glasses make now to collectibles.
In addition to the tour de France collection Oakley sunglasses for men presents the new signature RadarLock by Sprint specialist Mark Cavendish. oakley sunglasses cheap online , The frame with green accent and the Green reflective glass of Mark Cavendish signature RadarLock would perfectly colour already times for the Green Jersey, the Cavendish also this year again will ride. A special Microbag and the Cavendish laser engraving complete the signature model.